-Gila Region Community News, Calendar, Forum-

Reader Supported Silver City News & SW New Mexico, Grant County NM, Gila NF
* Login   * Register

* FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 7 hours

News     Columns     Food: Growing, Fixing     Features     Water     Health     Business     Education     DIY & How-tos     Classifieds     Forum     Home 

Silver City Food Coop

We Are Reader Supported
Your recurring contribution goes to support the Forum, Calendar, and Email List, which exists to further local, sustainable, place-based community.
MONTHLY RECURRING GIFT
    Bill Me Now For: $

ONE-TIME GIFT
Bill Me Now For: $

You may also mail a check or cash to
Moses Clark
PO Box 1792
Silver City, N.M. 88062

Get your ad here

Author ------ Message
 Author: rearnheart
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:35 am 
OK. You want watershed? You got it. Masks falling away? I’m in. True hearts revealed? Gimme some of that. If you have ever wanted proof that we have let a monster in the door to lead this country to hell in handbasket, you got your wish. Every liberal and some conservative voices screamed to high heaven that we were being conned. So where’s the proof? The images are everywhere. Take a good look. Other nations see those pictures of children crying in the dark, desperate for their families, scared to death and they say in unison: America? What the fuck…?

‘I told you so’ is irrelevant now. Electorally speaking, what’s done is done. The whole Trump family, those little blond children, the ‘Ivanka will moderate her dad’ bullshit, the Jared ‘make a million on 666 Park Ave.’ crap (you want an endtimes ‘666’ bible reference? Look no more!) the pants fell off this bad puppy parade (poopity scoop) in Midtown Manhattan and America has never been more compromised. It’s a con. He has always been a con; it’s Trump University, it’s shitty vodka, it’s an in your face ‘new racism’ same as the old racism. This real Trump(©) has been there all along and the 85% of the Republican Party that puckers for his feet has to be called out. No, it isn’t the Coastal Elites. No, it isn’t libtards and fake news. No, it isn’t queer bathrooms or equal pay. You have elected (I should say ‘we’ because we could have done more) this feces slinging, dictator worshiping, truth deflector crap artist. So now the question becomes this: How do wrestle the crown off this putrid son of a bitch before it’s too late?

Don’t you dare tell me that these kids are props or criminals. Don’t even start about ‘illegal immigrants vs. asylum seekers’. Is it a Democratic law or a Republican policy? Who cares (and isn’t that the real question?). Those debates are for later after the flies settle on this dung heap event. Right now, as tent cities spring up along the Rio Grand and rented Walmarts have fire sales on Guatamelans; right now, while the government makes propaganda videos showing kids with crayons, sparkling detention centers, video games and Spam-burgers, no one ever shows kids crying themselves to sleep in their Donald Duck blankets.

Go to the store right now. Suppose you find cauliflowers are $25 a head. Are you going to buy one? Hell no! You’ll pay $2 a pound because a hardworking brown man or woman picks it for your dinner table and then, after dinner, you want them sent packing because they steal jobs. Does this policy affect low American employment numbers? Are you serious? Do you think a 20 year old white boy from Georgia would ever stoop to pick cauliflowers? Are you delusional

Quit tour bitchin’ in the kitchin’ and start pounding some ground. If you don’t, I guarantee you that Donald J. Trump, Pepsodent of the United States, will use His whitening power to cleanse America to His satisfaction.

To Make America Hate Again is the slogan behind the slogan.

Fight Back! Resist! Never lose hope!

r.earnheart

Please feel free to share this essay with anyone you want. Send donations to this website to make sure that we can still make a choice with a voice in Southern New Mexico